Taxation & Compliance
Has anyone ever started a business so they can spend hour upon hour filling out forms, deciphering correspondence and dealing with government agencies? We don’t think so.
However, taxation and compliance are inevitable in running a business. The good news is that the Cake Accounting team can take all that stress and pressure away.
As a Registered Tax Agent, we deal with the Australian Taxation Office every day, helping our clients to prepare and lodge their tax returns, and offering expert advice and support on all ATO matters.
We are also a Registered ASIC Agent, working with our clients to ensure company details stay up to date, providing registered office facilities, and checking and forwarding correspondence from the Australian Securities and Investments Commission.
Our taxation and compliance service includes:
- Preparation and lodgement of income tax returns
- Preparation of financial statements for business entities
- Preparation and lodgement of business activity statements
- Preparation and lodgement of fringe benefits tax returns
- Liaising with the ATO and ASIC on your behalf as required
- Regular updates on taxation changes that apply to you and your business