Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
The purpose of superannuation is to build wealth for retirement. A self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) can help you on your wealth building journey.
Cake Accounting assists clients with the establishment of SMSFs. We also ensure all ongoing legal and compliance requirements are met.
We provide services covering annual compliance requirements - including selecting and liaising with external auditors - or a more comprehensive monthly service that makes sure the information for your fund is kept up to date throughout the year.
Our monthly SMSF service manages all your SMSF requirements, delivering real time reporting and the information you need to make decisions about your superannuation fund.
“Someone's sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago” - Warren Buffett
Our annual self-managed superannuation services include:
- Preparation of financial statements for your SMSF
- Preparation and lodgement of the income tax return for your SMSF
- Liaising with independent auditors
Our monthly self-managed superannuation services include:
- All of the annual self-managed superannuation services
- Client access to up-to-date information about your SMSF, including balances and investment values
- Visibility on how your SMSF is performing, including if different managers are involved
- Reporting to confirm year to date contributions to help you manage your contribution caps
- Raising queries and flagging issues throughout the financial year, which means fewer hassles for you at the end of the financial year
If you have any taxation or accounting questions about your existing self-managed superannuation fund, or are considering getting started in your SMSF journey, book an appointment with us today.